The lexistems.com website (hereafter "this Website") is a service of:
- LEXISTEMS SAS
- S.A.S. au capital de 292 825 euros
- R.C.S. Laval 819 466 426.
- Principal place of business: Laval Mayenne Technopole, 6, rue Léonard de Vinci, 53000 Laval - France.
Warranties and availability
This Website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. LEXISTEMS SAS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided thereon.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, LEXISTEMS SAS does not warrant that:
- • this Website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- • the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
License to use this Website
Unless otherwise stated, LEXISTEMS SAS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights on this Website and the materials it contains. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, print and/or download pages and materials from this Website for your own personal use only, subject to the following restrictions; you must not:
- • republish materials from this Website (including republication on another website);
- • sell, rent or sub-license materials from this Website;
- • reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit materials on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- • edit or otherwise modify any materials on this Website;
- • redistribute materials from this Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this Website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any materials which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without express written consent from LEXISTEMS SAS.
You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from LEXISTEMS SAS.
Compliance with data privacy and security regulations
LEXISTEMS SAS complies with current French and European regulations regarding data privacy and security. Since May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR
) is effective. LEXISTEMS SAS promotes the universal application of GDPR and applies it with no restriction to all personal and business information.
Your access to and control over information
You may, at any time, see what data we have about you (if any), change or correct it, have us delete it, express any concern you have about your information or opt out of any future contacts from us. To do so, please use our Contact form
or write us at the following address:
- LEXISTEMS SAS
- Laval Mayenne Technopole
- 6, rue Léonard de Vinci
- 53000 Laval - France
Limitations of liability
LEXISTEMS SAS will not be liable to you, under any law, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- • for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- • for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if LEXISTEMS SAS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, LEXISTEMS SAS has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against LEXISTEMS SAS' officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this Website.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
Law and jurisdiction
We wish you a pleasant navigation on our website.