The following is a non-exhaustive list of LEXISTEMS registered trademarks.
The absence from this list of a trademark, service mark, product name, service name, logo or other designation used by LEXISTEMS in connection with our products and services does not constitute a waiver of LEXISTEMS intellectual property rights concerning that item.
- Sensible Alliance®
Guidelines for Using LEXISTEMS TrademarksThe following guidelines are intended for LEXISTEMS' SENSIBLE Alliance members, business partners and other parties wishing to use LEXISTEMS trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional or reference materials, or on their websites, products, labels or packaging. The use of LEXISTEMS trademarks for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of LEXISTEMS may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of applicable laws. If you are a licensee of a LEXISTEMS trademark or logo and have received special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow the recommendations below. LEXISTEMS' trademarks are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using a LEXISTEMS trademark, in whole or in part, you acknowledge that LEXISTEMS is the sole owner of the trademark, and that as a consequence you will not challenge LEXISTEMS's use of, registration of or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not take any action that would harm, infringe or dilute any LEXISTEMS trademark. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted to you, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your LEXISTEMS representative or submit your query to email@example.com.
Authorized Use of LEXISTEMS Trademarks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only LEXISTEMS and authorized LEXISTEMS Business Partners may use LEXISTEMS trademarks in advertising, promotional and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use LEXISTEMS trademarks only as specified in their agreement with LEXISTEMS and any associated guidelines, and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with LEXISTEMS.
- Referential Use: Parties using LEXISTEMS' word marks in a referential phrase in or on publications (print or digital), packaging or promotional/advertising materials must comply with the following requirements:
- The LEXISTEMS word mark cannot be part of a product or service name (except LEXISTEMS'), company name or domain name.
- Your company name and logo must be more prominent than the referential use of the LEXISTEMS trademark.
- The reference to LEXISTEMS must not create the impression that LEXISTEMS endorses, sponsors or approves of your products or services, or that a connection exists between you or your company and LEXISTEMS.
- The use must not show LEXISTEMS or its technologies, products, services or solutions in a false or derogatory light.
- The use must not infringe or dilute LEXISTEMS trademarks.
- You must include a notice acknowledging LEXISTEMS' ownership of its trademark as follows: "[Mark]® is a registered trademark of LEXISTEMS SAS.".
- For referential use in publications, you must include a disclaimer of sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation by LEXISTEMS as follows: "[Title] is an independent publication and has not been sponsored or otherwise approved by LEXISTEMS SAS."
- Websites: Websites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning LEXISTEMS products, services, solutions or technologies may use the appropriate LEXISTEMS word mark, provided that such use complies with the guidelines set forth in the "Referential Use" section above.
Unauthorized Use of LEXISTEMS Trademarks
- Company, Product or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, any LEXISTEMS trademark, service mark, logo, icon or alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, product name, service name, trade name, website name or packaging.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff or abbreviation of a LEXISTEMS trademark for any purpose. The mark must not be used in plural or possessive form or as a verb.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a LEXISTEMS trademark, service mark, logo or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use a LEXISTEMS trademark, service mark, logo or icon in a manner that would imply LEXISTEMS' affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or approval of a third-party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give away merchandise items, such as shirts, T-shirts or other "goodies", bearing any LEXISTEMS trademark, including symbols, logos or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from LEXISTEMS.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use a LEXISTEMS slogan or tagline or use any slogan or tagline that plays on a LEXISTEMS slogan or tagline.
- Domain Names: You may not use a LEXISTEMS trademark or a version of a LEXISTEMS trademark as a second level domain name. For example, the following are not acceptable: mylexistems.com, lexistems-ai.org, sensibleskills.io, sensibledata.us...
Rules for Proper Use of LEXISTEMS Trademarks
- Trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form or as a verb.
- Always spell and capitalize LEXISTEMS trademarks exactly as they are shown in the "LEXISTEMS Trademarks" list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate LEXISTEMS product names. Do not make up names that contain LEXISTEMS trademarks.
- Never alter, rotate, embellish or attempt to recreate LEXISTEMS trademarks or associated logos. Do not modify the design or color of LEXISTEMS trademarks by stylizing, warping or modifying their color or shape.
- Use the appropriate "registered trademark" symbol (" ® ") with at least the first and most prominent uses of a LEXISTEMS trademark in or on a publication, advertisement, brochure, web page or other material.
- Include notice of LEXISTEMS' ownership of its trademarks. For example:
"LEXISTEMS®, SensibleData® and Xact.ai® are registered trademarks of LEXISTEMS SAS".
In most countries, copyright is a legal right that protects original works of authorship.
LEXISTEMS' products and services, publications and documentation (including but not limited to data sheets and manuals), images, websites, webpages and other original creations are valuable assets owned by LEXISTEMS and protected by copyright law.
LEXISTEMS protects these assets while encouraging the dissemination of product literature and related information in order to reach the widest audience for LEXISTEMS' products and solutions. You may copy, modify, distribute, display, license or sell such assets only if you are granted explicit written approval by LEXISTEMS. Notwithstanding LEXISTEMS' approval of such requests, LEXISTEMS still owns all rights to all LEXISTEMS copyrighted material in these assets, including any translations.
If you use LEXISTEMS copyrighted material solely for your personal use, you do not need LEXISTEMS' written permission.
In some instances, LEXISTEMS may use content owned by a third party for which it has a license or permission to use. LEXISTEMS cannot grant you permission for content that is owned by third parties.
For information with respect to LEXISTEMS copyrights or to request permission to use copyrighted material, please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.